Monday 24 November 2014

Download problems

Hello everyone!

People using Chrome are having problems downloading the Newlife exe. I'm going to see what I can do about this, but it's not something I have much expertise in so I can't promise a quick fix.

For now, I'm going to post a link to the Newlife jar. This is the same game code, just before I wrap it into an exe.
The big difference is that the exe is supposed to tell you if you don't have java and give a link where you can download it. With a jar file, if you don't have Java installed then it'll just show up as an unrecognised file type and you won't be able to run it.

So, if you're having download problems, grab the jar and if you don't have Java on your computer you can get it at http://java.com/download

Enjoy the game :)

No comments:

Post a Comment