Wednesday 18 February 2015

Computer problems :(

Hi all, I've been having some hardware trouble today. I think I've got it fixed for now, but I'm a bit concerned that the old desktop I work on might be on the verge of giving up the ghost.

I'm not going to complain about the manufacturer or anything - it's already lasted longer then the computer I had before. If it keeps running, then I'll make another post today or tomorrow with some screenshots of what I'm working on. If I suddenly go silent though, then it's probably just that my PC's bust. In that case, don't worry - if it breaks I'll be back as soon as I get a new one.

6 comments:

  1. I wish you luck, can mortals have 0.2.7 now? xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I guess it's true that this is a longer update than usual.

      Delete
    2. Patience :)
      Besides, I finished working on 0.2.7 on the 10th, so it's only been nine days so far. The 0.2.4 release took eighteen!

      Delete
  2. Will 0.2.7 remove the 26 week limit? Imo a timer is a dumb idea to begin with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They basically said that the original plan was to move to 52 week limit somewhere in the 0.3 update. I can understand it a little since after a certain point, all you really do is have sex over and over. They basically want to pad the game with more things to do before extending time so people don't get bored.

      Delete
    2. Yup. It'll probably be the last change before completing 0.3, so it'll be in release 0.3.0, most likely early or mid-march.
      I noticed it might look a little odd when I talk about 0.3.0 as completing 0.3. With how I number releases, when I talk about a major release like 0.3 I mean all the minor releases working up to it. So, 0.2.1 was the first minor release that was part of the 0.3 major one, and the release of 0.3.0 will mean that 0.3 is finished and I'll be ready to start on 0.4.
      0.3 is close to being done now, with just the dance update and pregnancy changes left - perhaps 3 more minor releases.

      Delete