Saturday 28 February 2015

February vote results

Hello everyone!

I've tallied up the votes for this month and the winner is Friendship. 

Daily life, storyline and work & career were the three closest to matching friendship, but the difference was quite large - in fact, friendship nearly had a majority just from first choice votes alone.

I'll start on the 0.4 update once 0.3 is finished, which I expect will be in March. I won't predict how long 0.4 will take, but when that's done there'll be another vote to decide what to work on next.

Thanks to all the voters for taking the time to tell me their preferences, and I hope I can come up with an implementation that you all enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. I forgot to vote.

    Although seeing as how Romance & Marriage weren't even in the top four I guess it just as well that I didn't. Oh well; here's hoping female NPCs makes the lesbian scenes show up faster. Voyeur scenes too, for that matter...

    ReplyDelete