Monday 18 September 2017

Custom Scene Example part 4: Filling in the action text

Hi all,

My last post went over defining the first part of the blackmail scene's actions. At that point the actual text in the .vm file was mostly just todo comments. The next stage is to actually fill that in.

This also involved a few adjustments to the yaml file, so you should download both of the new ones before running the scene: the yaml and the velocity.

It's important to run tests as you go. I found issues in almost every single action while testing, although these have all been corrected in the above files - let me know if you spot any undetected bugs.

In my next few posts I'll be putting the spotlight on certain specific parts of the text and discussing them. Let me know in the comments if there are any you want to focus on.

No comments:

Post a Comment