Friday 6 April 2018

Hiatus

Hi all,

I've come down with an injury that is stopping me from working on Newlife for the time being. This unfortunately means that there not be a new release coming out in April.

I've put the patreon page on 'pause', which means patrons won't be charged at the start of May.

I'll re-assess the situation in early May and post again to let you know if I can resume work or if I'll need to extend the hiatus.

It's painful and difficult for me to use a keyboard, so I will not be able to reply to any comments or post on forums until I've recovered.

Thanks for reading, and I hope your month has got off to a better start than mine.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that. I know you might not see this for a while. But when you do, welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im sorry to hear that, take as long as you need.

    Get well soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Health before work always, hope you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete